Home Insurance

  • Dwelling (home structure): This type of insurance is what can help protect the physical structure of your home, like the walls and the roof.
  • Other structures: This type of insurance can help protect the physical structure of buildings on your property that are separate from your home, such as a shed or a stand-alone garage.
  • Personal property: Personal property coverage can help protect the belongings inside your home, which can include belongings like furniture, bicycles, stereos and more. If these belongings are stolen or damaged outside of your home, personal property coverage could also help you replace them.
  • Liability protection: Liability insurance can help protect you if someone makes a claim against you or sues you for damages after being injured on your property.
  • Guest medical protection: This type of coverage can help cover the cost of medical expenses for a person who's injured on your property. 

Find the right product for you. 

  • Homeowners Insurance (HO3, HO5)
  • Landlord Protection Insurance (DP-3)
  • Condo Insurance (HO6)
  • Renter Insurance (HO4)
  • Optional Insurance: Earthquake Coverage

SJC Preferred Insurance